Sunday, March 13, 2011

0500 let the GLOSS begin

http://www.crossfitkc.com/
Click on the link above ....

Each morning Monday - Friday I start the day glossed over with some fresh lip gloss. Ready to "do work"  in two ways. I work hard starting each weekday with MY workout and then I "work" to get paid.  I am so grateful I get get to do what I love for a pocket full of sunshine. I coach everyday athletes  (Julie the doctor/runner,  Emily the teacher/tennis star and Steve the CFO/what ever he does he rocks) to give it their best with a constantly varied, high intensity, functional movement WOD. I have seen them become better tennis players, faster runners, stronger yogi's and more patient moms. I have seen them build their strength and progress to a "boy push up", kill THE HILL, and build self esteem as their health, physique and mobility improves. 
How do you start your day? Do you put the needle on the record and let it spin around and around just like the day before....coffee, shower, carpool, work, dinner, wine, bed? 
I hope not...
Do you get your blood pumping, sweating towards your health goals while you chat with a friend during your warm up?  
I hope so... 
Do you start your day with a sense of pride, ready to take on the day because you just took on the burpee workout and WON! 
We do....
Come to class anytime and don't forget your lipgloss (or Carmex)

No comments:

Post a Comment